Gods importance - for an individual

I will like to describe My God.

Once in a group discussion of a core company I got selected for the first time in my Life in this round as the topic was on sachin. I couldn't believe that I started the gd spontaneously. The most important deal is that i was not the only one but all the people of the group members who got the topic on him were selected and all others were rejected. This really defines an universal truth ie Sachin master as the majestic dynamic personality.

The world feels lucky to see him on the field. India takes the pride and takes full credit that he was born on her land.

Another case I would like to describe about one of his fans. It's again me. People tell me I am a complete psycho as I truly want to follow his principles and ideology in my own life.

One of my friend in my company training period needed bit of help in her business soft skill. I being her friend tried to boost her confidence. But I was completely amazed when she used to ask me some points and memorize them and also included them for her extempore speech. I couldn't believe that my dialogues can be this effective and I can seriously help anyone to this extent. My father or brother used to call me out some good points when I needed to write an essay in my school life. But I too was a help to someone made myself feel very special.

She asked me about a personality I like the best. I boasted about Sachin  like anything. She told the speech with full confidence on stage. The faculty was surprised and she told me that the boys were perplexed that a girl can be such a big fan of a cricketer.
Later on she came and conveyed thanks to me.

I felt very proud that a person who had not much appreciated any cricket matches before and didnt knew that much about the Little master , got praise worthy comments because she also spoke some of my words. I missed her speech but as she was extremely happy I can imagine that her speech would have been extraordinary. And as Sachins follower I convey all credit goes to her as she prepared and performed well. She got compliments as she deserved those because of her hard work.

Truely I worship sachin tendulkar who has changed my way of approach towards life.
If I can earn a bit of his patriotism feeling, and little bit of his sincerity, I am sure I will meet him one day for sure. At least to fulfill this aim of mine I will surely work very hard in my life to achieve the ultimate goals. My God encourages me to move towards my dreams. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fani - The Glamorous Storm of 2019

The Land of KALINGA Through my EYES - Part 1

My Tutorial Life - Tuition